Thursday, February 22, 2007

I am cashmere...


You are Cashmere.
You are sophisticated and luxe. You can often be found in high-end boutiques and hobnobbing with the upper crust. You are one of the beautiful people and you don't let anyone forget it!

I guess its pretty much true. I'm a snob. ;)

Ugh, I am knitting my sister some gloves like my Fibonacci ones, and I was about 1/2 through the left one and I was thinking "home stretch! yeah!". Then, I realized that I was increasing for the right glove. I tried it on, made angry noises, and then threw them back into the bag and took a nap. I then pulled them out again and ripped out the two messed up inches and started knitting again during Grey's Anatomy (!), which was difficult, but I did get about an inch done. So not too much time lost.
There really haven't been any other FO's since my last post that I can think of right now. I'm still working on socks for my friend who's birthday was Jan. 18, but they would've been done if I hadn't picked the grossest color of yarn to do them in. The gross colors plus knitting them in the car (I get motion sick, and now associate the feeling of being motion sick with knitting on those socks) really slowed the progress. But they will be done this weekend!

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home